What to look for in a home security camera in San Francisco
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing a prowler wishes for This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the most effective devices to think about as you design your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras will be effective when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in San Francisco? You’ll be pleased to know these critical devices include more conveniences than ever before. You can view real-time feeds from inside cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. And you can control your security cameras easily in one place.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in San Francisco
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a different level. These vital parts of your security system may come equipped with an incredible lineup of features such as 2-way communications, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If unusual behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and a powerful alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers well-defined views of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their visibility as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with video storage functionality and the capacity to access clips straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in San Francisco are typically paired to a convenient mobile device app. You have the opportunity to review current streams or saved video and even engage or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to activate whenever unusual movement takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to delivery people or family: Need to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way communications so you can chat with anyone within range of your camera.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outdoor cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience allows you to program the precise space you would like your camera to cover. This will be helpful to optimize the activity you surveil as you don’t necessarily require notifications each time an automobile drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in San Francisco. All that remains is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Dial (415) 969-9484 to get started or fill out the form below to engage our specialists.