Your San Francisco carbon monoxide detectors notify you the second they find excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide might be odorless and colorless, but it isn’t undetectable. Fortunately, your San Francisco monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you to the first signs of excess CO gas. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud bell will go off once it sees dangerous levels of CO gas. It will also send an alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family and pets out of the house as emergency services arrive.