Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in San Francisco goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get an answer, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in San Francisco
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in San Francisco from Vivint. Contact (415) 969-9484 to start customizing your home’s protection today.