How does home monitoring work in San Francisco?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how San Francisco home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a good idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re away. Consider your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in San Francisco home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications pass through this vital, central command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature letting you speak directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t find your phone when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring staff straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected San Francisco security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and request a comprehensive San Francisco smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, dial (415) 969-9484 or fill out the form below to begin.